When you submit information to us, or sign up as a customer on our website to purchase, view or otherwise browse any of the products, or content offered by us, you agree and consent to us collecting, using, disclosing and sharing your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to authorised service providers and relevant third parties.
WHAT DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information
- Interactions with us
- Billing or purchase information
HOW WILL YOUR DATA BE USED?
We may use and disclose your Personal Data for necessary purposes such as:
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our technology, products and services.
- Registering and maintaining your user account and to verify your identity or age.
- Processing your order, processing or collecting your payment for the order.
- Facilitate delivery of product purchases.
- Facilitate payment transactions via Third Party.
- Processing your returns or refunds in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
- Providing you with supporting services and functions related to your user account (such as saved items in cart, wish-list e.t.c).
- Communicating with you in relation to your queries, requests and feedback. Inform you of changes to our Website and Terms and Conditions.
- Personalising and improving your customer experience when you use our Website.
- Monitoring and enforcing compliance with our Terms and Conditions, including dispute resolution.
We keep your information safe by storing it in encrypted files and only accessing it where needed by authorized staff.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed in your browser by the websites you visit. They are widely used to help users navigate websites efficiently, to perform certain functions on the sites, and/or to provide site owners with information about how their sites are used.
SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
We use social media on some sections of our website to help communicate our messages and give you the best experience –
e.g. the Instagram and Facebook plugins on our website.
These social media services have their own privacy policies and may track your use of our website on those pages where their links are displayed. They do this by the use of persistent session cookies. If you are logged in to those services (including any Google service) while using our site, their tracking will be associated with your profile with them.
Most web browsers will allow you to set some control over cookies in your browser settings. This includes deleting them from your browser or disabling them altogether.
If you do choose to set your browser to disable all cookies, this may affect your ability to use some of the features on our site.
To learn more about cookies and how you can manage them in your web browser, visit: